Hello again

WARNING! THIS IS A FAKE BLOG!

Right. I'm able to tell you more, but please remimber, this is dangerous for both you and me...

They call me Raven, cause thats what I am. I'm a human-anvid genedic exsperement. A success and failure. A fallen warrior and broken toy. An exscaped convict and criminal on the run.

Today I saw another. Somone else like me, an exsperement on the run. though I know he didn't see me... he was blind...
I saw him in the ally I'd been using to exscape from cops. To be honest, I tripped over him. But he didn't seem to care. He stared up at me, the burn marks across his empty sightless eyes blaring out in the darkness of the ally, the soft milky color in his eyes reveling his hard times. He didn't say anything to me so I have no clue if he was deaf or mute but I did tell him sorry before he flew off into the dark night sky. Unlike me, he couldn't hide his differences... he couldn't pretend to see. and he couldn't hide his brillently colored feathers, They flowed from his back and hair like some weird feathery fountain... he was both amazing and odd... I wish I hadn't been in such a hurry and could've talked to him but... well... the cops were closing in and I needed to take off, litteraly.

I'm having problums finding the right people to tell about the goverment's exsperiments... and some new evedence says the goverment doesn't know, just some people with money and the scientests doing this.

I have more to tell but unforchinatly I don't have the time, I NEED to go. until next time. and remimber, you can ask me anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment