Starting my blog

Your lovely Roo, here to remind you that this is a FAKE blog and NONE of it is real. No country is spesified because this is FAKE and NO real people are spesified either, all names and people are genaric. 

I thought ya'll should know what you're getting into... reading these blogs. So. Here it is, as best as I can tell you at the moment.

My name is Raven, I am a teenage girl. Never knew my parents and as far as I know, Raven is not even my real name but my exsperiment's name. Thats right, I am an exsperiment, develept for, and by, the goverment. You love the country until you see it's underside. Darker and lower than a snake, full of secerets and lies.

Right now I'm on the run, I finally broke out of the cage I was in and I don't plan on going back. I dout I'd be brought back there to that spot anyways, it's all ash and chard wood, but hey, I bet even the scientists that survived would have to agree the chemicals in the fire made the show pritty... though I wouldn't breath in the gases if I were you.

All this time the scientist knew what I could do but I didn't, I exsperimented... Turns out I'm stronger than my captors, heal faster, run a little fast, not much, and I eat alot, my bones are lighter but stronger and even though I do eat more when I eat, I can also live longer than a human without eating, IF I store my energy right.

Another thing I found out is I know how to shoot any gun, and that it didn't scare my, what scares me is how good my aim is. Hehe, I also found out how great a video game player I am, Puzzle games, Exsplore Games, fighting, you name it I can play it.

Uhm I'm not sure how to end this post, just becareful reading my stuff...
Love Ya'll tell me what you think of this and what I need to change...

No comments:

Post a Comment