Update

I'm back. It's impossible to keep wifi connected on this old peice of junk, I guess I know why it was in the trash... All well better than nothing.

Well my adventures have continued at a fast, non faultering, clobering pace. People and monsters alike are after me and it's not safe for me to tell you where I am but let's just say it's a beautiful, amazing town full or lights and drunks. Infact I'm not sure whitch there's more of, drunks or lights decorating the buildings. XD

Uhm. About my adventures... It's been horribly odd and dangerous. I wonder what it's like to live  normal life in one spot? I guess running is better than living in a room of white walls with needles being poking you every few moments to get information, people pressing their noses against the glass to watch you and see how you deal with exsperiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment